The Rite in the Rain All-Weather 2023 Pocket Calendar is the pocket planner that will actually survive the year, even through weather, laundry cycles, sweat, and stains. Our patented weatherproof paper protects your notes and appointments from Mother Nature. Each spread features a weekly planning page at left and a dot grid note page at right. An Important Dates page at the back of the book helps you remember birthdays and holidays. It's simple, it's durable, it's perfect for pocket carry. It's the indispensable Pocket Calendar by Rite in the Rain.
REFERENCE: Imperial and metric rulers, conversions tables, next year look ahead
STYLE: Perfect bound
PROPERTIES: Weatherproof glue
FINISH: Rounded corners
SHEET SIZE: 3.25in x 5.5in
PAGES: 112 pages/56 sheets
WEIGHT: 20# Rite in the Rain
PATTERN: Monthly edge tabs, one-week planner (left), dot grid (right), important dates (last page)
INK COLOUR: Dark Grey
- WEATHERPROOF PAPER: All Weather paper won't turn to mush when wet, and repels water, sweat, mud and even survive the accidental laundry mishap. Make sure your 2022 calendar stays right in the Rain.
- FEATURES: This perfect EDC pocket calendar has weekly planning pages with a dot grid note page on the opposite side.
- COVER MATERIAL: Field Flex is Rite in the Rain's most flexible cover material. Mud and water will run right off, protecting your calendar of events in adverse weather conditions.
- WRITE IN THE RAIN: Use a standard pencil like a #2 Ticonderoga or an All-Weather Pen like a Fisher Space Pen and your notes will stay intact. Standard Ballpoint pens will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead off Rite in the Rain paper sheets.
- RECYCLABILITY: Unlike synthetic waterproof paper, wood-based Rite in the Rain is completely recyclable. Please Recycle Rite in the Rain as you would other white or printed papers.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.