36 Servings, 6 Packages
With Ready Hour Black Bean Burgers, you can enjoy having a burger without worrying about them not being healthy for you. Once tasted, you'll wonder why you haven't been making them all along.
Made with healthy black beans and spices, you simply add water and mould into burgers, then add tomatoes, onion, pickles and the bun, and you have a healthy option to hamburgers.
Have them on hand when you invite your vegan and vegetarian friends over, and you won't have to worry about what to make.
Black Bean Burger Case Pack:
- Bulk cases with multiple pouches
- Ultimate in convenience and choice
- Easy to prepare
- Hearty and delicious
- Ideal for off-grid use
- Up to 25-year shelf-life unopened
- Up to 1-year shelf-life after opening
- Includes 6 pouches
- 6 servings per pouch
- Requires no refrigeration
- Made in the USA
Directions for Black Bean Burger Mix:
- Discard the oxygen absorber packet immediately after opening.
- Measure the correct amount of Black Bean Burger mix and warm water for the number of servings you are making.
- Thoroughly stir in water and mix, and let stand for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Form into patties.
- Place each patty on a lightly oiled grill (375F) for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until golden brown.
Weighs 3.2 pounds.
Total Water needed to cook entire case pack is 0.42 gallons
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.