PREPARE NOW FOR THE UNFORESEEN.
If you are planning for long term food storage, you're making a good decision that could make life a bit easier in the future. Your food storage could come to your rescue in the event of an emergency or if economic trouble makes it difficult to buy food. The cost of food could go way up, but your stored food supply could help offset that. 1-Year of Ready Hour food will give you and your family peace of mind.
This Ready Hour 1-Year Kit will provide one person 2,000+ calories a day for 1 year. The meals are hearty and delicious, full of vitamins, protein, and calories you’ll need to not only survive but thrive. While everyone else is trying to figure out how they will get through, you’ll have the advantage of Ready Hour foods.
In this kit, you’ll have 3,072 servings of food that have been grown and packaged in the USA. Foods last up to 25 years in optimal storage conditions. The kit should be kept in a dark, cool place with temperatures ranging from 55 to 70 degrees F. Cooler is better with Ready Hour Foods; long term heat can cause premature product expiration.
With enough meals to last 1 year, you’ll enjoy the following foods:
- Buttermilk Pancakes – 360 servings
- Maple Grove Oatmeal – 384 servings
- Strawberry Flavoured Creamy Wheat – 96 servings
- Mac and Cheese – 144 servings
Creamy Stroganoff – 96 servings
- Homestyle Potato Soup - 96 servings
- Cheesy Broccoli and Rice Soup – 96 servings
- Chili Mac - 96 servings
Quick and Easy Side Dishes
- Creamy Chicken Flavoured Rice – 192 servings
- Southwest Rice - 288 servings
- Long Grain White Rice – 360 servings
- Mushroom Rice Pilaf - 192 servings
Sweet Snacks and Desserts
- Banana Chips - 96 servings
- Chocolate Pudding – 240 servings
PLUS Energy Drinks!
Orange Energy Drink Mix – 96 servings
With this much diversity in your diet, you’ll never get bored with breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Meals are easy to prepare: just add water and cook for 10-15 minutes. Include drinks and snacks.
Note: Based on inventory levels, Ready Hour may substitute a food and/or drink product with like items of equal or greater value to expedite delivery. Total water needed to prepare entire kit is approx.152.4 gallons. Kit weighs 456.6 lbs.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.