Upgrade your Lite Plus or Lite Stove System to feed more. This extremely heat-efficient pot system works with the burner from your smaller stove to boil water in a flash or to make a bit more food after a hard day on the trail. Attach and lock the 1.0L pot to the burner from your Lite or Lite Plus Stove System with a simple twist.
When you are ready to serve, simply pick up using the handle or cork insulated sleeve made of G-1000 Eco Lite fabric for burn free handling, and pour directly from the pot spout. The pot lid can be used as a small bowl or cup to save the hassle of packing one.
Easily pack the stove attached to a 230g gas canister into the pot and close with the removable handle for a compact camp kitchen.
- Larger fuel-efficient pot system locks securely to any Primus Laminar Flow burner (Lite Plus or Lite models)
- 1-litre hard-anodised aluminum pot with pour spout has integrated heat exchanger
- Adjustable and removable handle allows you to cook or transport pots with ease
- Comes with a bio-based Canister Stand to attach on the gas canister for extra stability and a Hanging System when you can't find a flat space to cook
- Coffee/Tea Press for Litech Trek Kettle (not included) makes up to 1.0L of your favourite hot beverage on-the-go
- Invented in Sweden
- Gas and stove NOT included
Dimensions: 6.1 x 4.8 x 4.8 inches
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.