Compact and lightweight top-mounted kitchen solution for 1-2 people for all of your backpacking needs.
This backpacking stove system offers the most efficient heating in an easy to use footprint. Attach and lock the 0.5L pot to the burner with a simple twist. The Piezo igniter lights the stove with a push of a button so you can boil water quickly.
The Laminar Flow Burner is extremely compact and puts out a 4500BTU (1500 W) flame, boiling 0.5L water in less than three minutes, in a quieter cooking experience. This stove also comes with pot support pegs for use with ANY pots or pans. Unbuckle the handle and pair with the included suspension kit while waiting out the weather in a portaledge.
Easily pack the stove attached to a 100g gas canister into the hard-anodized aluminum pot that has an insulated felt sleeve for burn free handling.
- Lightweight system stove burner locks securely to the pot when in use and packs conveniently inside with a 100g gas canister for ultimate travel experience
- Fine control valve for precise flame and heat control
- Laminar Flow Burner Technology offers a lower centre of gravity making the stove stable, lighter and more compact
- Piezo ignition, no lighter required
- Includes pot support pegs to use with any non-system pot or pan
- 0.5L hard-anodized aluminum pot with integrated heat exchanger and insulated pot sleeve
- Pot lid doubles as a cup
- Comes with a Foot Rest to attach on the gas canister for extra stability and a Hanging System when you can’t find a flat space to cook
- Invented in Sweden, made in Europe
- Gas NOT included
weight: 12.3oz | dimensions: 3.9in x 5.1in | output: 4500 BTU | feeds: 1
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.