All-in-one cooking kit made to feed the family and friends on outdoor adventures.
The Essential Stove System is a unique multi-person all-in-one system for the backpacking family. This system offers the most stable and windproof burner, and contains the stove, 2 pots and a pan to cook for the crew.
Setting up your backcountry kitchen is easy as 1,2,3. Simply, (1) remove the pan from the windscreen, then (2) connect the gas, and (3) fire up the stove. Boil a litre of water for your coffee and oatmeal with the 7000 BTU (2000W) flame in under four minutes, then fry up your morning eggs in the frying pan/lid that has a non-stick PTFE-coating. Easily switch between handing the hot pots with the Pot Gripper.
When you are ready to break down camp, simply wipe out the pan – the non-stick coating is super easy to clean – and then nest all of the pots, pans and pieces into each other. Slide into the storage bag for a clean, compact, and rattle-free camp kitchen.
The stove system comes with an integrated Laminar Flow Burner and windscreen, two pots, a frying pan lid, a Pot Gripper and a nylon storage bag.
Available in two sizes. Essential Stove System 1.3L, feeds 1-3 while the Essential Stove System 2.3L can feed 2-5 people.
- Fuel-efficient, all-in-one stove system with integrated Laminar Flow Burner Technology and windscreen
- Remote-canister stove offers max stability due to lower centre of gravity
- Fine control valve for precise flame and heat control
- Two lightweight anodized aluminum pots nest inside each other for easy packing
- Frying pan/pot lid with non-stick PTFE-coating works as a skillet or keeps heat in while boiling water
- Removable Pot Gripper handles hot pots and pans with ease
- Comes with a nylon storage bag
- Invented in Sweden, made in Europe
- Gas NOT included
Essential Stove System - 1.3L
weight: 29oz | dimensions: 7.8in x 3.5in | output: 7000 BTU; 2000W | feeds: 1-3
Essential Stove System - 2.3L
weight: 35.3oz | dimensions: 8.7in x 4.6in | output: 7000 BTU; 2000W | feeds: 2-5
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.