Robust, reliable, and always ready to use, this sit-on-top stove offers a wide flame great for larger pots.
- Robust and durable with no folding parts, this stove is incredibly easy to use and can be passed down for generations
- Wide flame excels at heating larger pots to cook for 1-3 people
- Static 4-point pot supports offer extra stability and wind resistance while comfortably holding a variety of pot sizes
- Comes with a nylon storage bag
- Invented in Sweden
- Gas NOT included
weight: 6.9oz | dimensions: 4.9 in. x 4.9 in. x 3.2 in. | output: 10,000 BTU | feeds: 1-3
Launched in the early 1980s, the Mimer (Classic Trail) Stove has become the essential workhorse stove that has travelled on countless adventures around the world.
Quickly attach your Mimer/Classic Trail Stove onto your gas canister and you can have your stove up and running in under a minute. The 4 inch wide stove pot supports house the wide flame that is perfect for cooking for up to three people, and provides a 10,000 BTU (2800 W) flame that can boil a litre of water in under four minutes.
Easily break down your camp kitchen by simply removing the burner and stowing it in it’s nylon storage bag.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.