M for mobility, the 9460M is built with a set of XL wheels, providing easy transport over rough terrain. Built with versatility in mind, the all new and extremely powerful 9460M Remote Area Lighting System (RALS) provides convenient and ecologically responsible alternatives to wasteful generator powered lights.
Built self-contained in a tough-as-nails Pelican case, the 9460M is compact and includes the multi-terrain trolley with a retractable pull handle and stainless steel ball-bearing 1.5 in polyurethane wheels.
- Bluetooth technology remote activation
- Silent operation
- Cool operating temperatures
- Upright and lie flat pole brackets
- No exhaust
- Full time battery level indication with low level flashing indicator
- RoHS and CE Compliant
- Engineered with Intelligent Control System which calculates and displays current battery life
- Users can regulate the intensity of the light, choose the desired run time, or select from three pre-set power levels
- Two telescopic masts (each extends to 6 feet)
- Two 360 degree articulating light heads
- LEDs combine to radiate up to 12,000 lumens (6000 per light head)
- Powered by a rechargeable battery
- Able to run continuously on wall power
- 12volt power port with dual USB adapter provides power for multiple peripheral devices
*CAUTION: The Pelican Products RALS models 9460 and 9470 contain sealed lead acid batteries that can generate hydrogen gas when charging. It is imperative that these products are charged as instructed with the case lid open to allow any gases to escape, as charging with the lid closed poses a significant hazard. Failure to abide by this instruction could result in injury and/or damage to property. Please refer to the warnings provided in the instructions for the unit and on a decal affixed to the inside of the case adjacent to the cavity where the charger unit is packed.
(21 x 14.6 x 5.7 cm)
(59.1 x 35.6 x 23.5 cm)
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.