When you can't see the difference between one colour cable and another, the job may be compromised. Now you can trust our select flashlights with new Correct Colour technology to stop the guesswork.
Common LED lights can produce an intense beam and lower CRI (Colour Rendering Index) making it difficult to distinguish between different colour cables and overpower your work area with blinding bright light. Our new Correct Colour flashlights are engineered with a higher CRI (90+ Colour Rendering Index) allowing you to see colour more accurately in your work environment. And with a low temperature beam (similar to incandescent flashlights) you get the benefits of our Correct Colour technology that doesn't outshine the details.
- Class I, Class II, Class III – Division 1 Safety Certified
- Up to 111 m Beam Distance
- Up to 258 Lumens
- 3 modes: Spot, Flood or Both
- 3 AA Alkaline Batteries (not included)
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.