This fast-growing root vegetable produces tasty globular roots and also edible tops to use as cooked greens, especially during the cool weather of spring and fall. For perfectly round roots ensure at least 2 inches of spacing between plants as they do not like to be crowded.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.
Direct-sow seed several weeks before the last spring frost date as the seedlings are hardy. Choose a sunny location and fertile, well-draining soil. Mulch around the roots to keep soil cool.
- Planting Depth: 6mm - 12mm
- Seed Spacing: 2.5cm (1in)
- Row Spacing: 30cm - 38cm (12in - 15in)
- Plant Spacing: 5cm - 10cm (2in - 4in)
|Days To Sprout:||5 - 10 days|
|Days To Maturity:||55 - 60 days|