Also called an Italian paste tomato, the medium-size oval-shaped fruits of this vigorous hybrid are firm and meaty and extra juicy, the preferred variety to use for making tomato paste, although fruits also taste delicious sliced into salads or over pizza.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.
Start seed indoors six to eight weeks before outdoor planting after frost danger in spring. Choose a sunny site with fertile soil that drains well. Plants develop short vines that can be staked to save space. Planting through black plastic will improve yields and earliness.
- Planting Depth: 6mm (1/4in)
- Seed Spacing: 12mm (1/2in)
- Row Spacing: 90cm - 120cm (3ft - 4ft)
- Plant Spacing: 60cm - 75cm (24in - 30in)
|Days To Sprout:||7 - 14 days
|Days To Maturity:||75 - 85 days|