This determinate (bush) type tomato produces medium-size, round, red fruits that are smooth-skinned and sweetly flavoured. The vines tend to ripen their fruit at one time, making them ideal for growing in containers. Use the fruits cooked or raw, sliced into salads.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.
Start seed indoors six to eight weeks before outdoor planting after frost danger in the spring. Choose a sunny site with fertile soil that drains well. Grow through thick plastic to improve yields and earliness.
- Planting Depth: 6mm (1/4in)
- Seed Spacing: 12mm (1/2in)
- Row Spacing: 90cm - 120cm (3ft - 4ft)
- Plant Spacing: 60cm - 75cm (24in - 30in)
|Days To Sprout:
||7 - 14 days
|Days To Maturity:||80 - 90 days|