This is the perfect choice if you want the first tomatoes in the neighbourhood. They’re easy to grow, productive and have many uses. The moderate-size fruits are tasty and firm. Ideal for salads, juice, canning, relishes and cooking. Medium size plant. Indeterminate habit.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.
Start seed indoors 6 - 8 weeks before outdoor planting after frost danger in spring. Choose a sunny site and fertile soil that drains well. Plants develop short vines that can be staked to save space. Planting through black plastic will improve yields and earliness.
- Planting Depth: 6mm (1/4in)
- Seed Spacing: 12mm (1/2in)
- Row Spacing: 90cm - 120cm (3ft - 4ft)
- Plant Spacing: 60cm - 75cm (24in - 30in)
|Days To Sprout:||7 - 14 days|
|Days To Maturity:||55 - 65 days|