This heirloom slicing tomato was developed in Canada, so it is especially recommended for northern and short-season areas. The determinate (bushy) plants tolerate cold conditions and ripen their medium-sized fruits extra early all at one time.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.
Start seed indoors 6 - 8 weeks before outdoor planting after frost danger in spring in order to obtain healthy transplants. Choose a sunny location and fertile soil that drains well. Water regularly and keep the site free of weeds. Planting through black plastic improves earliness and yields.
- Planting Depth: 6mm (1/4in)
- Seed Spacing: 12mm (1/2in)
- Row Spacing: 90cm - 120cm (3ft - 4ft)
- Plant Spacing: 45cm - 60cm (18in - 24in)
|Days To Sprout:||7 - 14 days
|Days To Maturity:||54 days|