An attractive version of the famous large-fruited Orange Jubilee tomato, the plant is indeterminate (vining) and will keep growing skyward until fall frost. Although vines can be left to sprawl over the ground, staking will keep fruit clean and save space.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.
Choose a sunny location and fertile soil with good drainage. Improve sandy or clay soils with compost. Start seed indoors 6 - 8 weeks before outdoor planting after frost danger as plants are tender. Growing plants through red or black plastic will encourage the earliest and heaviest yields. Suitable to grow in a container, staked so the plant stands vertically.
- Planting Depth: 6mm (1/4in)
- Seed Spacing: 12mm (1/2in)
- Row Spacing: 90cm - 120cm (3ft - 4ft)
- Plant Spacing: 75cm - 120cm (30in - 48in)
|Days To Sprout:
||7 - 14 days
|Days To Maturity:||75 days|