This is the perfect slicing tomato, producing large, slightly ribbed fruits with an outstanding rich flavour. Great in salads, for juice, canning, relishes and cooking. Our most popular main season tomato – mostly because of its consistent performance and heavy yields. Large plant/fruit. Indeterminate habit.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.
Choose a sunny location and fertile soil that drains well. To improve sandy or clay soils add compost. Although plants will produce fruit if the vines are allowed to sprawl across the ground, you can save space and keep the fruit clean by staking. Start seed indoors 6 - 8 weeks before outdoor planning after all danger of frost. Water whenever the soil feels dry.
- Planting Depth: 6mm (1/4in)
- Seed Spacing: 12mm (1/2in)
- Row Spacing: 90cm - 120cm (3ft - 4ft)
- Plant Spacing: 75cm - 120cm (30in - 48in)
|Days To Sprout:||7 - 14 days
|Days To Maturity:||90 - 95 days|