This famous large-fruited, smooth-skinned tomato has a delicious sweet flavour. Each fruit is smooth-skinned and capable of weighing a pound or more. Plants are bushy and indeterminate (vining), meaning that the lead shoot will keep growing skyward if staked.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.
Choose a sunny location and fertile soil that drains well. To improve sandy or clay soil add compost. Although plants produce fruit if allowed to sprawl over the ground, you can save space and keep fruit clean by staking. Start seed indoors 6 - 8 weeks before outdoor planting after frost danger. Water whenever the soil feels dry.
- Planting Depth: 6mm (1/4in)
- Seed Spacing: 12mm (1/2in)
- Row Spacing: 90cm - 120cm (3ft - 4ft)
- Plant Spacing: 75cm - 120cm (30in - 48in)
|Days To Sprout:
||7 - 14 days
|Days To Maturity:||78 - 85 days|