If you are looking for great-tasting, heat-resistant greens, look no further.
A 1996 All-American Selections award winner. Bright Lights brings unmistakable pizzazz to the world of greens. With stems of vivid red, yellow, rose, gold and white and leaves of burgundy and green, growing up to 20in (50cm) in height, this Swiss Chard makes a delightful ornamental bed. It also makes delicious soups, stews and salads with a mild flavour. Bright Lights is a stunning ornamental vegetable!
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.
Direct-sow seed several weeks before the last spring frost date as seedlings are hardy, or start seed indoors six weeks before outdoor planting to obtain healthy transplants.
- Planting Depth: 12mm (1/2in)
- Seed Spacing: 2.5cm (1in)
- Row Spacing: 45cm - 60cm (18in - 24in)
- Plant Spacing: 25cm (10in)
|Days To Sprout:||10 - 15 days|
|Days To Maturity:||60 days|