This prolific grower produces relatively large leaves that are used fresh or dried in poultry, meat or fish dishes, or tomato-based sauces. Be careful when adding the leaves - a little goes a long way! This thick, robust plant makes a good addition to flower borders with pretty white and purple flowers.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.
Direct seed after frost danger in spring, or start seed indoors 6 weeks before outdoor planting. Pinch out the lead shoot to encourage side-branching and a bushy habit. Choose a sunny site with fertile soil and good drainage. Do not over-water.
- Planting Depth: 6mm (1/4in)
- Seed Spacing: 2.5cm (1in)
- Row Spacing: 45cm - 60cn (18in - 24in)
- Plant Spacing: 38cm - 45cm (15in - 18in)
|Light:||Full / Partial Sun|
|Days To Sprout:
||15 - 18 days|
|Days To Maturity:
||80 - 90 days