Summer Savory is an easy-to-grow annual producing attractive flowers and sweet, tangy-flavoured leaves. Plants grow well in gardens and in containers. The leaves are used in salads, soups, sauces, egg dishes, meats and vinegar.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.
Choose a sunny location with fertile, well-drained soil. Improve clay or sandy soils with compost. Direct seed after frost danger in spring or start seed indoors 6 weeks before outdoor planting. Make succession plantings at monthly intervals for a continuous supply up to fall frost.
- Planting Depth: 6mm (1/4in)
- Seed Spacing: 2.5cm (1in)
- Row Spacing: 30cm - 38cm (12in - 15in)
- Plant Spacing: 15cm - 20cm (6in - 8in)
|Days To Sprout:
||15 - 20 days
|Days To Maturity:
||55 - 60 days