The straight, slender fruits have an almost black skin and greenish-white flesh. This compact, bushy variety will produce enough delicious, dark green fruits to feed the nation. This is the zucchini to have when you are pressed for space.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.
Choose a sunny location with fertile, well-drained soil. Improve sandy or clay soils by adding compost. Direct-sow seed into the garden after frost danger in spring. Or for extra earliness, start seed indoors four weeks before outdoor planting to obtain young transplants.
- Planting Depth: 12mm - 18mm (1/2in - 3/4in)
- Seed Spacing: Groups of 4 - 6
- Row Spacing: 90cm - 120cm (3ft - 4ft)
- Plant Spacing: 45cm - 60cm (18in - 24in)
|Days To Sprout:||5 - 12 days|
|Days To Harvest:||60 - 65 days|