This is a unique winter squash. The oblong fruits grow to about 10inches (25cm) long with golden-yellow skin. When cooked, the deep yellow, mild-flavoured flesh separates into spaghetti-like strands. Can be baked, steamed or microwaved and served with a variety of sauces and flavourings. Normal size vines.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.
Direct-sow seeds into permanent planting positions after frost danger in spring. Choose a sunny location and a fertile soil with good drainage. Enrich clay or sandy soil with compost and a general-purpose fertilizer. To save space, grow the vines up a trellis.
- Planting Depth: 18mm - 24mm (3/4in - 1in)
- Seed Spacing: Groups of 4 - 6
- Row Spacing: 150cm - 180cm (5ft - 6ft)
- Plant Spacing: 90cm - 120cm (3ft - 4ft)
|Days To Sprout:||5 - 12 days|
|Days To Harvest:||105 - 115 days|