A summer squash that matures quickly and produces lots of low-calorie versatile fruits. Fruits of this variety have bumpy, yellow skin and a crooked neck. Flesh is creamy yellow and very flavourful with small seeds. Use raw in salads and with dips, or steamed, fried and baked. Freezes well.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.
Choose a sunny location with fertile, well-drained soil. Improve sandy or clay soils with compost. Direct-sow seeds into the garden after frost danger in spring, or start seeds indoors four weeks before outdoor planting to gain young transplants for earliest yields.
- Planting Depth: 12mm - 18mm (1/2in - 3/4in)
- Seed Spacing: Groups of 4 - 6
- Row Spacing: 90cm - 120cm (3ft - 4ft)
- Plant Spacing: 45cm - 60cm (18in - 24in)
|Days To Sprout:||5 - 12 days|
|Days To Harvest||50 - 55 days|