The favourite radish variety at French markets, this selection has a cylindrical shape, red at the top and white at the bottom and white all the way through. It is best eaten raw and because of its slender shape is valued for dips. Provide regular amounts of water and adequate spacing of at least 1 inch between plants for the tastiest roots.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.
Radishes are hardy and will withstand mild frost. Direct-sow seed into the garden several weeks before the last expected frost date to mature during cool weather in spring or fall. Choose a sunny location with fertile soil that drains well. Thin plants to at least 1 inch apart as crowding will affect quality.
- Planting Depth: 6mm (1/4in)
- Seed Spacing: 12mm - 25mm (1/2in - 1in)
- Row Spacing: 15cm - 30cm (6in - 12in)
- Plant Spacing: 2.5cm - 5cm (1in - 2in)
|Days To Sprout:||6 - 10 days|
|Days To Maturity:||28 - 30 days|