The round red fruits of this mildly hot pepper are favourites for making pickles. Each bushy plant is loaded with dozens of globe-shaped fruits which turn from green to dark, shiny red when ripe. Another great use for these peppers is to spice soups and stews.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.
Start seed indoors six to eight weeks before outdoor planting after the danger of spring frost to obtain healthy transplants. Choose a sunny location with fertile soil and good drainage. Improve sandy or clay soils with compost.
- Planting Depth: 6mm (1/4in)
- Seed Spacing: 12mm (1/2in)
- Row Spacing: 60cm - 75cm (24in - 30in)
- Plant Spacing: 45cm - 60cm (18in - 24in)
|Days To Sprout:||15 - 20 days|
|Days To Maturity:||75 days|