A mildly hot pepper that is cone-shaped when mature, ripening from green to yellow and red so that all three colours can be seen on the plant during summer. This is a popular choice for hot pickle peppers, especially sliced into rings. The fruits are also suitable for stuffing with cheese or a savoury mix of cheese, chopped onions and chopped meat.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.
Start seed indoors six to eight weeks before outdoor planting after all danger of frost. Space plants at least 18 inches apart in a sunny location with fertile soil and good drainage. Improve sandy or clay soils with compost. Growing through black plastic will encourage earlier, heaviest yields. The more you pick the fruits the more the plant produces new flowers and fruits up till fall frost.
- Planting Depth: 6mm (1/4in)
- Seed Spacing: 12mm (1/2in)
- Row Spacing: 60cm - 75cm (24in - 30in)
- Plant Spacing: 45cm - 60cm (18in - 24in)
|Days To Sprout:||15 - 20 days|
|Days To Maturity:||65 - 75 days|