Peas are a cool weather crop and can be sown from early April through to mid-May when the soil temperature is between 10-16C (50-60F)
These edible-podded peas are noted for their crunchy but tender edible flat pods with small, succulent edible seeds inside. Serve unshelled, fresh in salads, with dips, steamed or stir fried. Good for freezing. Grows best in cool weather. This improved variety is resistant to enation virus, powdery mildew and common wilt.
- Regular Packet Weight: 0.075kg
- 4 x 5 Packet Weight: 0.09kg
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.
Direct-sow seeds into permanent planting positions several weeks before the last spring frost date as plants are hardy and prefer cool conditions to mature. Time planting to mature during cool days in fall. Choose a sunny location and a fertile soil with good drainage.
- Planting Depth: 2.5cm (1in)
- Seed Spacing: 2.5cm - 5cm (1in - 2in)
- Row Spacing: 30cm - 36cm (75in - 90in)
|Days to Sprout:||70 - 14 days|
|Days To Maturity:||60 days|