Compact space saving 60cm (24in) plants are loaded with medium-green, flat, sweet, crunchy pods filled with tiny peas inside.
- Regular Packet Weight: 0.075 kg
- 4 x 5 Packet Weight: 0.09 kg
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.
Sow seeds in successive crops every 2 weeks from early April to mid-May, as long as weather is cool. In long season areas, also sow in mid-August for a fall crop. The whole pod is edible and delicious raw or cooked. Perfect for smaller gardens or containers!
- Planting Depth: 2.5cm (1in)
- Seed Spacing: 6cm (2-1/2in)
- Plant Spacing: Do not thin
|Days To Sprout:||7 - 14 days|
|Days To Maturity:||52 days|