Peas are a cool weather crop and can be sown from early April through to mid-May when the soil temperature is between 10-16C (50-60F)
This exquisitely sweet old favourite deserves a place in every home garden. Dwarf vines 18in (45cm) high produce deep green, nearly round pods 3in (7.5cm) long that are tightly packed with 7-8 very tender and very sweet peas. A good freezing variety. The perfect home garden pea.
- Regular Packet Weight: 0.075 kg
- 4 x 5 Packet Weight: 0.09 kg
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.
Plants are hardy and will withstand light frost. Direct-seed into garden several weeks before your last expected frost date so that the pea pods mature during cool weather. Re-seed again in late summer for a fall crop. Choose a sunny location and a fertile, well-drained soil with good drainage. Space plants at least 4 inches apart.
- Planting Depth: 2.5cm (1in)
- Seed Spacing: 2.5cm - 5cm (1in - 2in)
- Row Spacing: 60cm - 75cm (24in - 30in)
|Days To Sprout:||7 - 14 days|
|Days To Maturity:||60 - 65 days|