These tender snap beans are a beautiful golden yellow colour when ready to harvest and they maintain their colour when cooked. Masses of slender, long pods continue for several weeks when the plants are kept picked.
- Regular Packet Weight: 0.075 kg
- 4 x 5 Packet Weight: 0.09 kg
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.
Direct-sow into permanent planting positions after the danger of spring frosts and make successive sowings until late summer. Choose a sunny location and fertile soil with good drainage.
- Planting Depth: 2.5cm (1in)
- Seed Spacing: 10cm - 15cm (4in - 6in)
- Row Spacing: 60cm (24in)
|Days To Sprout:||8 - 16 days|
|Days To Maturity:||50 - 60 days|