Anise is an attractive, fine-textured herb grown for its licorice-scented leaves and delicately flavoured seeds. The sweet-tasting leaves are used in salads, with cooked vegetables, and as a garnish. Add the aromatic seeds to fruit salads and sauces, soups and baked goods.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.
Lightly feed with a general purpose fertilizer as too much can adversely affect the production of the essential oils responsible for flavour and aroma. Herbs that are grown for their leaves should not be allowed to flower as this will signal an end to vegetative growth.
- Planting Depth: 6mm (1/4in)
- Seed Spacing: 2.5cm (1in)
- Row Spacing: 30cm - 38cm (15in - 18in)
- Days To Sprout: 15 - 20 days
- Days To Maturity: 70 days
|Plant Height||60cm - 75cm (24in - 30in)|