A 3/4 length version of the Inertia X Frame sheds every ounce possible, is ultra compact, super comfortable, and weights a mere 5.6 ounces – the lightest pad in its class. Body mapping technology puts support where it's needed, deep welds up the thermal efficiency, and patent-pending Loft Pocket Technology positions the chambers to maximize your sleeping bag’s performance and eliminate unnecessary materials that add weight. It inflates in just a couple of breaths, packs to about the size of a banana, and is built with durable fabrics for years of use.
- Minimalist Design: Advanced patterning removes all extraneous material to creates an ultralight, minimalist design that delivers comfort and support for only 5.6oz and packs to 2.5in x 5.5in.
- Body Mapping: Advanced patterning places chambers only where padding is needed and eliminates them where they are not, allowing us to shed significant weight without sacrificing comfort.
- Loft Pockets: Empty spaces between the chambers serve as expansion zones that allow your sleeping bag to fully loft beneath you, maximizing its thermal performance.
- The Right Size: At 48 inches long, the streamlined size is tapered to fit the body and allows the pad to be used inside or outside of your sleeping bag.
- Patch included for emergency repairs
|Dimensions||42 x 18 x 1.5in/107 x 46 x 4cm
|Packed Dimensions||5.5 x 2.5in/14 x 6cm|
|Material||30D Polyester/75D polyester|
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.