All Mask Sales Are Final
We are told from our suppliers that we should not expect any more being available for 1-2 months. The demand for the N95 masks is extremely high and they are sold out for the most part in North America. These will not last long.
***Price is for Quantity: 1 - MOLDEX N95 FlexFit® 4200 Mask
- Exclusive easy-breathing wave design
- Ideal where unvalved respirators are preferred
- Less cost than valved respirators
- Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability
- Soft foam nose cushion and contour shaped for pinch-free comfort
- NIOSH approved N95 respirator for nuisance dust and particulates
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1
- Longer wear means less cost
Hot, humid and dusty environments such as welding, soldering and brazing, grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging, stone quarrying, metal machining, cement, underground mining, polishing, buffing, lime, poultry and textiles. No oils present. Note: For areas with oils present, you must use an R or P respirator. Call our Technical Support Department for more details.
BREATHES EASIER BY DESIGN
The outstanding performance of AirWave®is due to its patented, wave design technology. It allows more airflow in and out of the respirator for cool comfort and easier breathing. The unique waves double the filter surface area of our comparable respirator. By providing more surface area, AirWave® ensures cool comfort inside the respirator, without a valve. Plus our exclusive FlexFit®design expands and contracts as you move and speak, for optimal comfort. Dura-Mesh® shell provides bi-directional protection from dirt on the outside and moisture on the inside. Pinch-free molded nose bridge eliminates metal nose-band readjustment and discomfort.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.