The LOWE 8.104 is a new Curved blade anvil pruner that combines the benefits of both anvil and bypass pruners. With its durable anvil, the LOWE 8.104 is able to easily cut through harder woods while still maintaining the curved bypass blades which prevent material from slipping out of the pruners. At the same time, unique adjustable handles ensure a perfect fit for either the left or right hand, sized medium or large.
- It has a maximum cutting potential of 24mm (1 inch) diameter branches.
- A heavy-duty work of art tool made in Germany with meticulous attention to quality.
- It offers steady assistance to any kind of pruning duties, whether ordinary backyard pruning or robust backyard plot clearing.
- At only 250 g, the LOWE 8.104 is both lightweight and manoeuverable while still durable.
- All parts (Blade: LO-8001/B, Anvil (base) with screw: LO-8002, Spring: LO-6003, and Set spare parts in a blister: LO-8007) are individually available and can be easily replaced.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.