This small anvil pruner can be used to cut branches up to 16mm (5/8 inch) diameter with astonishing ease. With a length of 16 cm (6.25 inches) and a weight of only 175 g, it is the perfect pruner to be kept in one's pocket for additional cutting work. Pruner can be used with either hand. All parts are separately available and can easily be replaced.
- This top-of-the-class standard handle shape is a work of magic, as it provides safety and comfort at every use and is dedicated to providing pruning support for any kind of pruning job, whether ordinary backyard pruning or vigorous backyard plot clearing.
- This quality pruner is easy to use, low maintenance, and can easily adapt to diverse pruning activities with the help of its portable design; it also offers a comfortable pruning experience.
- A heavy-duty work of art tool made in Germany with meticulous attention to quality.
- All parts (Blade: 5001/B Blade pointed: 5021/B, Anvil (base): 5002, Anvil (base) pointed: 5022, Spring with screw and nut: 5003, Bolt with sleeve and nut: 5005, Screws with sleeve for anvil: 1006, and Set spare parts: 5007) are all individually available, and can be easily replaced.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.