The best of all Original LOWE pruning shears, the LOWE 10.107 combines the advantages of anvil technology and bypass geometry into a novel pruning shear. The cutting capacity of this innovative design has been extended up to 30 mm with optimized power transmission, making it an alternative to loppers. The LOWE 10.107 also enables pruning closer to the stem with its off-centre positioned blade. With a length of 20.5 cm and a weight of only 285g, it's the perfect sized pruner to be kept in one's toolbox at all times.
- The slim, tapered design makes it easier to cut branches in narrow or hard-to-reach areas
- An ergonomic pruner with a curved blade that can be used to cut branches with astounding ease
- Outstanding cutting capacity
- With an adjustable handle width that curves inward
- Can be used with either left or right-hand grip
- External blade position for rapid replacement
- Made in Germany
Spare blade: 10.001/B
Spring only: 1.003
Spare parts set: 10.007
Weight: 280 g
Length: 20.5 cm
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.