This system is the ultimate basecamp high-capacity filtration system that allows for seamless quick-connected safe storage. Made of high-performance materials for long term durability, you won't have to worry about punctures or rips during your travels. It's the only gravity water filter system with the added safe storage you'll need for you and the whole crew for as long as you're on your adventure.
- Protects against 99.999999% of bacteria, including E.coli and Salmonella
- Protects against 99.999% of parasites, microplastics, silt, sand, and cloudiness
- Enhanced microfilter membrane and custom backwash accessory mean better performance against sand and silt
- Extremely durable
- Safe water storage bag has a custom screw spout for fast flow
- Hose attachment allows easy pouring into camping cups, pots, and gear
- Use as a gravity water filter system, storage system, or straw filter
- Hangs from a tree or RV for quick hydration at base camp
- Meets US EPA & NSF P231 drinking water standards for the removal of bacterial and parasites
- Membrane microfilter lasts up to 500 gallons
- Includes LifeStraw Peak Series 8L gravity bag with hose and standard quick connector, carabiner, leak-proof cap, easy carry strap, LifeStraw Peak Series 8L safe water storage bag, custom cap with screw-spout, backwash accessory, user manual
- Your purchase has impact: one purchase, one child, one year of safe water
- Weight: Dirty water bag: 19 oz, Safe storage bag: 15.2 oz
- Dimensions: Dirty water bag: 14"x23.5", Safe storage bag: 14"x23.5"
- Hose length: 47"
- BPA free, FDA approved
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.