Advanced water filter bottle ideal for travel, outdoor sports and emergencies.
- Protects against bacteria, parasites and microplastics, chlorine and organic chemical matter such as pesticides, herbicides and improves water taste
- Lab tested, durable, BPA free
- Long-lasting: the microbiological filter provides 5 years of safe water
- The ultimate travel companion – fill up your bottle anywhere. Used and tested all over the globe
- This product gives back: one purchase, one child, one year of clean water
LifeStraw Go is an advanced water filter and bottle that makes contaminated water safe to drink.
- Ideal for hiking, camping, or emergency preparedness, it allows you to get water from a stream, river or tap and filter it on the go.
- Removes 99.999999% of bacteria
- Removes 99.999% of microplastics
- Removes 99.999% of parasites
- Reduces organic chemical matter (pesticides, herbicides, VOCs)
- Exceeds NSF 42 standard for chlorine reduction
- Exceeds US EPA drinking water standards for bacteria and parasites
- Microbiological filter lasts up to 4,000 liters (1,000 gallons)
- Carbon capsule lasts up to 100 liters (26 gallons)
- LifeStraw Go includes advanced 2 stage filter (microbiological and carbon filters), bottle, cap with silicon mouthpiece and carabiner.
- Filtration technology: Hollow fiber microfiltration membrane (0.2 microns) paired with an activated carbon filter
- Hollow fiber filter lifetime: 1,000 gallons (4,000 liters). Pores clog over time as the filter is used; reaching end of life when water cannot pass through.
- Carbon filter lifetime: 25 gallons (100 liters). With frequent use, recommended to change filter every 3 months.
- Bottle material: Tritan plastic, BPA free, dishwaser safe (once filter is removed)
- Total Weight with filter: 7.84 oz (0.49 lbs)
- Bottle Capacity: 22 fl oz
- Product size: 9.25” x 3.14”
- Replaceable hollow fiber membrane and carbon filters available
- User’s manual provided in: English, French, German and Chinese
We believe that responsible manufacturing includes creating and maintaining a strong evidence base for our product claims and their intended impacts. All products undergo rigorous independent testing to meet or exceed protocols established by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) We also built and run an ISO accredited water laboratory based in Vietnam that does quality validation and testing of all of our new and existing products.
- Hollow fiber membrane filter: 0.2 micron pore size. Removes 99.999999% of bacteria, 99.999% of parasites, and 99.999% of microplastics
- Also removes turbidity (silt, sand, and cloudiness)
- Hollow fiber filter lifetime: 1,000 gallons (4,000 liters)
- Activated carbon filter: Improves taste while reducing chlorine, and organic chemical matter such as pesticides, herbicides, and VOCs
- Meets US EPA drinking water standards for bacteria and protozoa reduction
- Meets NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for chlorine reduction, bad taste, odor
- Carbon filter lifetime: 25 gallons (100 liters)
- Filtration powered by: suction
- Flow Rate: 1.2 liters/min
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.