Backwoods Sausage Seasonings have been delighting customers since 1991. We make it simple with our easy-to-follow instructions on every package. Just the right portions of peppers, fennel and sugar produce a sweet Italian sausage. For wild game and domestic meat.
- Grind a mixture containing at least 20% pork or pork fat.
- Dissolve seasoning in water. Mix thoroughly with meat until tacky.
- Stuff into 32-35mm natural hog or collagen casings. Twist casings to make 4-6 inch links.
- The finished product can be fried, broiled or grilled.
- For consistently flavourful sausage use the recommended number of pounds of meat this package is intended to produce.
- To make the entire 5lb package at one time, dissolve the entire seasoning packet into 5 ounces of water for 5 pounds of meat.
- To make smaller batches, use 2.25 teaspoons of seasoning and 1 ounce of water for each pound of meat used.
- Refrigerate finished product.
- Any product not used within 4 days should be properly wrapped and frozen.
- Salt, fennel, black pepper, sugar, with antioxidants (contains .1% of each of BHA, BHT, and citric acid).
- Ingredients do not contain gluten.
- No MSG
Warning: This product is manufactured in a facility that processes tree nuts.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.