These Mahogany Fibrous casings are unprinted and non-edible with a string tied at one end. Fibrous casings allow moisture, air, and smoke to penetrate the casing, making it perfect for any type of bologna or cooked sausage including dry (Genoa salami) or semi-dry sausage (summer sausage), and other cured sausages. Soak casings in warm water for 30 minutes prior to stuffing.
- Use for: Summer Sausage, Trail Bologna and Salami
- String tied at one end
- Preparation: Soak in water 25-30 minutes prior to use
- Cooking Method: Can be hung in a smoker or cooked in the oven until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F
- Colour: Mahogany
- Holds approximately: 1 - 3lb per casing
- Sizes: 1.5in x 12in
- Casing Count: 10 count package
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.