A lightweight, versatile bag with plenty of room for comfort on cooler nights. The KSB 35 features a 650 fill power down top and synthetic fill bottom provides exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio. Right at home in the backcountry or the backyard, this bag features Length Locks that can shorten the bag, and a two-way zipper that allows you to open the foot box for ventilation. Unzip the bag all the way to convert it into a generous blanket.
- 650 fill power down top and synthetic fill bottom provides exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio
- Anti-snag, two-way YKK zipper opens from the bottom or top to easily control the flow of air
- Built-out foot box for plenty of comfort where it's needed most
- Mummy hood with draft collar and draw cord reduces draft
- Packs down small with included compression sack
- Stash pocket located inside bag for easy access
||2.1 lbs / 1 kg|
|Temperature Rating||35 F / 2 C
|Dimensions||82 x 30 in / 208 x 8 cm|
|Pack Dimensions||12.5 x 6.5 x 6.5 in / 32 x 17 x 17 cm|
|Fill Power||650 FP|
|Insulation Type||80/20 Grey Duck Down (TOP) // Synthetic (BOTTOM)|
|Shoulder Girth||58 in|
|Shell Material||20D Nylon 400T (WRC6)|
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.