A 3/4 length version of the Inertia X Frame™ sheds every ounce possible, is ultra compact, super comfortable, and weights a mere 5.6 ounces – the lightest pad in its class. Body mapping technology puts support where its needed, deep welds up the thermal efficiency, and patent-pending Loft Pocket Technology positions the chambers to maximize your sleeping bag’s performance and eliminate unnecessary materials that add weight. It inflates in just a couple of breaths, packs to about the size of a banana, and is built with durable fabrics for years of use.
- Minimalist Design: Advanced patterning removes all extraneous material to creates an ultralight, minimalist design that delivers comfort and support for only 5.6 oz. and packs to 2.5” x 5.5”.
- Body Mapping: Advanced patterning places chambers only where padding is needed and eliminates them where they are not, allowing us to shed significant weight without sacrificing comfort.
- Loft Pockets: Empty spaces between the chambers serve as expansion zones that allow your sleeping bag to fully loft beneath you, maximizing its thermal performance.
- The Right Size: At 48” long, the streamlined size is tapered to fit the body and allows the pad to be used inside or outside of your sleeping bag.
- Patch included for emergency repairs
||5.2 oz / 147.42 g|
|Dimensions||42 x 18 x 1.5 in / 107 x 46 x 4 cm
|Packed Dimensions||5.5 x 2.5 in / 14 x 6 cm|
|Material||30D Polyester/ 75D polyester|
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.