Two-handed, professional, heavy-duty folding saw with a 650mm blade. Can easily compete with a chainsaw! Compared with the Katana, the legendary Japanese samurai sword, it is the largest folding saw on the market today. The long, well-balanced, taper-ground blade with an impulse-hardened, non-set tooth design provides extended working reach, faster cutting and handles large limbs and trunks with no effort. The non-slip, two-handed, rubberized cushioned handle provides a sure and comfortable grip even in the most difficult operating conditions. Suitable for serious tasks like cutting large timber and tree trunks. Exceptional design, strength, balance and superior finish quality. Comes with a sturdy nylon shoulder bag with Velcro fastening and a pocket for replacement blades. Made in Japan.
- 650 mm (25.6") blade length
- 1470 mm overall length
- 850 mm folded length
- 4 teeth per 30 mm (3.4 per inch) teeth configuration
- 2.4 mm kerf
- 1.27 kg weight
- Comes with black carrying case made of strong synthetic fiber
- Security screw protects against accidental opening or closing of the blade
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, lawn & garden, construction
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.