Two-handed, professional, heavy-duty folding saw with a 19.8 inch blade. Can easily compete with a chainsaw! Compared with the Katana, the legendary Japanese samurai sword, it is the largest folding saw on the market today. The long, well-balanced, taper-ground blade with an impulse-hardened, non-set tooth design provides extended working reach, faster cutting and handles large limbs and trunks with no effort. The non-slip, two-handed, rubberized cushioned handle provides a sure and comfortable grip even in the most difficult operating conditions. Suitable for serious tasks like cutting large timber and tree trunks. Exceptional design, strength, balance and superior finish quality. Comes with a sturdy nylon shoulder bay with Velcro fastening and a pocket for replacement blades. Made in Japan.
- 19.8 inch (500mm) blade length
- 46.6 inch (1185mm) overall length
- 26-inch (665mm) folded length
- 4 teeth per inch (5 teeth per 30mm) teeth configuration
- 2 pound (920 grams) weight
- Comes with black carrying case made of strong synthetic fibre
- Security screw protects against accidental opening or closing of the blade
- Product applications include pruning and trimming, lawn and garden, construction
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.