The nonstick Summit Skillet packs the performance and punch of home cookware into a compact, lightweight, elegant, solution designed for the backpacker set. The ceramic-coated nonstick aluminum construction heats quickly and evenly, expanding the potential of backcountry cooking. Coated with PFOA-free ceramic nonstick, the skillet releases eggs, pancakes, and other foods easily, making cleanup a breeze. A perfectly angled turner nests into the handle, helping you flip foods without fuss. The skillet pairs perfectly with Jetboil-regulated cooking systems and the Jetboil pot support.
- Eco-friendly, PFOA-free ceramic non-stick
- Extra-easy food release and cleanup
- Varied wall thickness for even heat distribution
- Skillet measures 8 by 8.5 by 1.9 inches and weighs 10.6 ounces
- Turner included (nests in handle), dimensions: 2.6in x 7.3in x 0.9in (65mm x 185mm x 21mm), weight: .74oz (21g)
- Pot Support (sold separately) must be used when cooking with the Summit Skillet on all compatible cooking systems except the MightyMo, Joule, Genesis and HalfGen
|Weight||0.7lb | 0.38kg|
|Dimensions||8.5in x 1.9in (2160cm x 4.8cm)|
|Compatible With||HalfGen, SUMO, Genesis, Joule, MicroMo, MightyMo, MiniMo, Flash, Zip, Luna|
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.