Jackery Explorer 1000 + 2 x SolarSaga 100W solar generator, is a solar solution that combines Jackery Explorer 1000, a portable power station, with 2 x SolarSaga 100W solar panels. It converts sun energy captured by SolarSaga 100W solar panels into electrical power and then stores it in the Explorer 1000 portable power station for later use. This solar generator is a reliable and clean power source for campers, RVs, or as an emergency backup if your power goes out.
- 2000W Peak/ 1000W Continuous output and 1002Wh capacity
- Durable SS100 solar panels have foldable design, adjustable angle, and built-in kickstands
- Made from durable cloth and PET material
- High-temperature resistant (solar panel is not waterproof)
- SG1000 provides clean, quiet green power for daily life or power outages
- Built-in MPPT controller constantly monitors the voltage and current output of solar panels, adding up to 23% more solar recharging efficiency
- Use as backup power for home and office, for emergency power, or for camping, fishing, and outdoor activities
- Charge 8 different devices simultaneously
- Powers 90％ of appliances such as microwave, coffee maker, blender, or devices such as drill, electric hammer, small air compressor, iPad, cell phone, etc.
- 3 ways to recharge: Solar Panel (2 Panels need 7.5 hrs), AC Outlet(7.5 hrs), Car Outlet(14 hrs)
- Includes Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station (1002WH), AC&DC Adapter, Car Charger Cable, User Manuals, Solar Connection Cable, 2 Solar Panels 100W
- 2 year warranty
Weight: 22.04 lbs
Dimensions: 13.1 in. x 9.2 in. x 11.1 in.
AC Outputs(3): 110V, 2000W peak/ 1000W continuous
Car Port Output
USB Outputs (4): 2 USB-C, 2 USB-A
SOLARSAGA 100 SPECIFICATIONS
Peak Power: 100 W
Cell Efficiency: 23%
Power Voltage: 18V
Power Current: 5.2A
Open Circuit Voltage: 21.6V
Short Circuit Current: 6.1A
USB Outlets: 1 USB-A(5V, 2.4A), 1 USB-C(5V, 3A)
*Note: USB-C cannot support PD charging
Operating Temperature Range: -10 C~65 C
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.