You bring the match, Instafire will bring the fire!
In an emergency situation, the ability to produce fire is critical.
It enabled our primitive ancestors to become civilized. Have you ever wondered how you are going to boil water or cook your food or heat your shelter in an emergency without electricity or utilities? Instafire Fire Starter & Fuel solves this problem.
These 2-Gallon Emergency Fuel Buckets contain enough fuel to cook about 30 meals.
It can be stored virtually anywhere, including your basement or storage room. The bucket has a 25-year shelf life. It also can be stored right next to emergency food without your food taking on the taste of your fuel (leaching). Place it in one pile and make sure your pot or pan is elevated approximately one to 3 inches above the flame. 1 cup will burn for 20-30 minutes with occasional stirring.
No lighter fluid is needed to start a small fire. Instafire Fire Starter & Fuel burns clean without any chemical taste to your emergency food. Use it as an environmentally friendly alternative to light your briquettes. It's excellent for grills, camp stoves or charcoal chimneys.
Instafire Fire Starter Features:
- Lights wet wood
- Burns at 1000 degrees Fahrenheit
- Water resistant - perfect for harsh weather, snow
- 1 cup of fuel will boil four cups of water in ten minutes
- Up to 25-year shelf life
- Bucket measurements are 10.5 X 9.5 X 7.5 inches
- Three-second light time
- Sustains flame in up to 20-30 mph winds once lit
- Safe to store near food
- Made from non-toxic, food safe natural materials
- Benzene free
This innovative fire starter material is made from recycled wood, volcanic rock, and a new, patented blend of food-grade paraffin wax. It burns green. The leftover ash can be used as a natural fertilizer.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.