*The Berkey stainless steel chambers are assembled in the USA from US and imported parts. The Black Berkey Purification Elements are made and assembled in the USA.
- The Imperial Berkey System comes standard with 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements, but can be expanded up to 4 or 6 elements.
- The versatile Imperial Berkey System is the ideal system for use with mid to large-sized families, small groups and during unexpected emergencies
- Constructed with highly polished AISI stainless steel
- Upper chamber nests within lower chamber for transport and stands only 17" in height
- Storage capacity of about 4.5 gallons (17 litres)
- Maximum Filters: 6 Black Berkey Purification Elements (in upper chamber)
- System includes upper and lower stainless steel chambers, 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements (expandable to 4 or 6), 1 stainless steel lid, 2 washers, 2 wingnuts, 4 blocking plugs, 1 priming button,1 spigot, 1 rubber gasket to protect the base
- Height when in use: 26"
- Diameter: 10"
- Weight: 10 lbs empty
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 4-8 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 200-400 people a day, during an emergency
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements, the Imperial Berkey System can produce up to 5.5 gallons (20.8 litres) of purified water per hour
- Configured with 6 Black Berkey Purification Elements, the Imperial Berkey System can produce up to 16.5 gallons (62.5 litres) of purified water per hour
- Up to 6 Berkey PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements can be installed in the lower chamber if desired
Customize your Imperial Berkey with a Stainless Steel Stand, a Water View Spigot, and Fluoride Filters. Don't forget to grab an extra set of Black Filters to have spares or amp up your Berkey to 6 filters for increased water output!
*ACCESSORY PRICING REFLECTS BUNDLE DISCOUNT WITH BERKEY SYSTEM PURCHASE*
Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.