Knife for painters, designed for use as both a can opener and a slot screwdriver. It features a unique function for attaching the holster around a button on your work clothes so that it does not come loose whilst still being easy to remove. The blade is made from Japanese knife steel, 2.5 mm carbon steel that has been hardened to 58–60 HRC.
- The cutting edge has been sharpened in several stages, with a final honing on a leather strop.
- Both the handle and holster are made from super-durable PP plastic.
- The holster can be attached to both a belt and a button on your work clothes. If your belt is thick, cut away the small pin on the cover.
- Painter’s knife MK fits in the same holster as HVK.
- Total length: 208 mm.
- Blade length: 93 mm.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.