A durable outdoor knife with friction grip suitable for tough tasks in the field. The hardwearing textile beltloop accommodates up to 80mm wide belts and is equipped with a pocket for a fire starter. The blade has a scandi grind and is made from Japanese knife steel; 3.0 mm carbon steel that has been hardened to 58–60 HRC and has a rust protective electrophoretic deposition coating to withstand corrosion. The ground spine of the blade is designed for starting a fire with a fire starter.
- The cutting edge has a scandi grind for superior sharpness and is easy to resharpen. A protective electrophoretic deposition coating (EPD) for best rust protection.
- The handle is made from super-durable PP plastic and fitted with a Santoprene friction grip. A long tang makes the knife very durable.
- The textile beltloop accommodates up to 80mm wide belts and is equipped with a pocket for a fire starter. It is also detachable if you want to attach the holster to the button on your work clothes.
- Ground spine for use of fire starter and scale engraved on blade is optimized for outdoor usage.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.